Bluetooth 4.2 Handsfree Earphone
The FlyPods Lite connect via Bluetooth 4.2. Connecting the earbuds to your phone is simple and easy after the very first pairing. All you have to do is flip open the case of the earbuds and a prompt shows up on the screen with details about the earbuds including its current battery level and a request to pair. In ear style, very convenient when driving and doing sports.
IP54 Rating Waterproof
The FlyPods Lite have an IP54 rating so sweat and rain shouldn’t damage them.
The earbuds have a battery capacity of 55mAh and Honor says they should last 3 hours on a single charge and up to 12 hours with the charging case. The case charges via a Mico-USB port and can also be charged wirelessly.
The FlyPods Lite has touch controls. The left earbud can be used to activate the voice assistant while the right earbud controls media playback. Both earbuds can be used to answer and reject calls.
- Use it in the first time, press it in 2 seconds, charging box will be turned on.
- When the earphone is in the charging box, press pair key in 2 - 10 seconds, the earphone will be in the status of pairing.
- When the Headphone t is in the charging box, press pair key over 10 seconds, the headphone will recover factory settings.
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2, compatible with Android, iOS system.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Bluetooth Protocol: A2DP 1.3; HFP 1.6; AVRCP
- Indicator lights: inside Box: 1pcs RGB LED tricolour light :earphone charging indication;earphone power indication;Pairing indication; reset indications.
Outside box: 4pcs green LED lights: charging box charging indication; box power indication